Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari

Hello folks, if you're in Toronto this week there's a show you don't want to miss. I'll be at the door taking your money, but I can assure you that it's going to a better place. Here's more information:

The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari
TRANZAC (292 Brunswick Ave, Toronto)
22nd of April, 8pm
$10/$20 with CD

featuring
Kevin Turcotte -trumpet
William Carn - trombone
Peter Lutek - bassoon
Tania Gill - piano, harmonium, glockenspiel
Joseph Phillips - double bass
Andrew Downing - cello
Kathleen Kajioka - violin

The CD SILENTS was recorded in 2009 and features original chamber suites from the scores to the films The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari and Impossible Voyage.

www.andrewdowning.com
www.tranzac.org
www.blackhenmusic.com

2 comments:

  1. Do you respond to all comments? I would like to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do my best to respond to all the comments I recieve as soon as I can. Feel free to drop me a line!

    ReplyDelete

Your Ad Here